What We Believe: Faith and Purpose
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- Since we are sinful human beings, we cannot save ourselves from sin and death.
- God loves all human beings and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to save us from our sins.
- Jesus Christ, as true God and true Man, died on the cross and rose from the dead to forgive our sins and to offer us eternal life with Him in heaven.
- It is through faith in Jesus that we receive forgiveness of our sins and eternal life in heaven.
- After coming to faith in Jesus, we will want to live our lives to serve Jesus and to make a difference for Jesus in this world.
With the help of the Holy Spirit, I will share God’s light as I:
Gladly enter God’s House weekly. (Worship)
“Jesus said, ‘My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.’” John 10:27
Listen for God’s voice. (Discipleship-Bible Study, Quiet Time, Prayer)
“Fear the LORD and serve Him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things He has done for you.” 1 Samuel 12:24
Wholeheartedly love God and my neighbor. (Evangelism/Fellowship-Outreach)
“Love the Lord, your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27
GLOW and GO: Make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and teaching them everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:20
G.L.O.W. COMMITMENT FORM
Click here to view and download the PDF, or
go to the online survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GLOW2015
To learn more about the exciting mission and ministry of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), which is our denomination, click here.